REVISED AUGUST 2015
1. Introduction. Terry Presentations Enterprises, LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.buyandsellpresentations.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect (i) on this Website, and (ii) in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
2. Individuals Under the Age of 18. Our Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or make any purchases through the Website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from an individual under 18, we will delete that information.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: (i) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law ("personal information"); (ii) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provided it to us; (b) automatically as you navigate through the site; and (c) from third parties, such as our business partners.
4. Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include: (i) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services; (ii) records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; (iii) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; (iv) details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders, including financial information provided before placing an order through our Website; and (v) your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
5. Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including: (i) details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data that may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: (a) estimate our audience size and usage patterns; (b) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; (c) speed up your searches; and (d) recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies (or browser cookies), flash cookies, and web beacons.
6. How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (i) to present our Website and its contents to you; (ii) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; (iii) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (iv) to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices; (v) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (vi) to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; and (vii) for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
9. Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.